Aame is a south indian thriller drama film that just sticks you to your seat till the movie completes as it increases your curiosity along with the chills it offers.This film came with a new concept that our south indian film industry would not even expect. It is a tamil film dubbed into telugu and impressed a lot of people and filmy lovers.This film increases the awareness of people when it comes to pranking strangers. This is a telugu cinema based on psychological woman story and one of the best suspense thriller movies out there to watch.
Cast and Crew:
Actress: Amala Paul
Other actors: Ramya Subramanian
Director: Rathna Kumar:
Music: Pradeep Kumar, Oorka
Production company:SK Studios
Editing: Shafique Mohammed Ali
Written By: Rathna Kumar
Runtime: 141 minutes
Release date: 19 July 2019
Genre: Thriller, Drama
Kaamini, a free spirited woman who is strong enough to make a life of her own without relying on common beliefs indian have on women like getting married and becoming a housewife, she is quite the opposite of it and she is a man of her own self. She works as a tv anchor and enjoys pranking on her friends and also starts a program of pranking people on streets. As their office shifts to a new building in another area, as emotionally attached, she plans to have a private party along with her colleagues in the empty office before leaving for a new one the next day. As planned, they get high and sleep there itself. She wakes up naked and see’s no one around and she couldn’t even find a single piece of cloth she can wear. What she does to get out of such a psychologically stressed situation and who does that to her is the mystery you should watch in the film.
- Excellent storyline to this movie! You can understand the spirit of the strong women.
- Music directors have done crazy jobs in the process of grabbing people’s attention and music soothing to ears.
- Screenplay of this movie is very detailed and clear! Inch of the scene doesn’t feel appropriate and not in sync.
- Dialogues are very funny at time and emotional and at moments.
- The soul of the movie is Amala Paul, she deserves all the love and claps as she nailed the movie with her spontaneous acting.
- Vivek is perfect for his role, his action is a good asset to the movie. Completely impressed.
- Ramya Subramanian is a very graceful and important role in the movie!
Reasons to watch Aame:
- This movie shows that women are capable of doing anything. From crime, parks and sympathetic Partner
- To know the bad of getting revenge for a bad park you have done.
- To enjoy the fun and thriller of what happens in the movie.
Watch Aame movie online today to get chills and it’s a suspense thriller movies to while away time.