A large populace of the nation depends on agriculture and day to day wages. To protect their interest, the Central government and State government together have issued an identity card. This card is called a work card. All the work card holders are entitled to multiple benefits and facilities like free education, assistance in labor, etc. There are two types of work card issued in India – Building card and social card.
- Building cards are issued to those who are working under a licensed worker for hire. This is a famous card and permits the holder to profit themselves of practically every one of the benefits.
- Social cards are issued to those who are involved in non-building activities like farming, development, etc. This card permits the holder to profit themselves of health insurance benefits.
UP Labour Card permits the holder to profit themselves of multiple benefits. They are as listed below
- Free Health Insurance Benefit under Biju Swathya Kalyan Yojana and PM Aysuhman Bharat Yojana
- Labor assistance.
- Assistance during daughter’s marriage.
- Free education for children
- Life insurance benefits for children
- Home credit assistance
- Assistance to upgrade abilities
- Assistance to purchase cycle
- Credits and advances for house development under the Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana
Documents required applying for Labor card in Uttar Pradesh
The documents listed below are required to apply for work card
- Financial balance number
- Aadhar card
- Relative’s Aadhar card
- Identification size photo
- Ration card discretionary
For such workers or laborers who do everyday wages, the Government of Uttar Pradesh is being registered under the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board and the office of work card or work card is being provided to them. Just citizens who come under the work or working class can apply for the work card. After registering the workers of Uttar Pradesh, you will actually want to take advantage of the following schemes show to the government for the laborers.
- Maternity, Shishu and Girl Child Help Scheme
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- Meritorious Student Award Scheme
- residential school scheme
- Skill Development, Technological Upgradation and Certification Scheme
- Solar Energy Assistance Scheme
- Girl Marriage Subsidy Scheme
- housing assistance scheme
- toilet assistance scheme
- medical office plan
- disaster relief assistance scheme
- Mahatma Gandhi Pension Scheme
- critical illness assistance scheme
- Death, Disability Assistance and Disability Pension Scheme
- Funeral Assistance Scheme
The laborers working in the building and other development works all around the state, which are working in the unorganized sector and are very poor. In order to improve the condition and working state of these laborers, as well as to give them financial assistance, the Uttar Pradesh Labor Department registers online.